Clustrmap

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Holiday Present for Parents

I had my students make a homemade present for their parents.  I printed out a monthly calendar for 2012 on cardstock and binded them into a book.  Each student drew pictures for each month.  For example, for the month of September, they drew apples, fall trees, a school, school bus, school supplies, etc..  Many of the students really took their time and showed alot of effort on wanting to do a great job on drawing and coloring for their parents. 

This project went along with my AR and gave the students lots of practice with drawing different objects.  I got a few positive comments from parents after they recieved their gift.  The parents said that their child was really proud to show the gift to them because they made it all by themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment